Wednesday 27 August 2014

My new boots


It finally felt like the right time to replace my beloved boots from River Island. For the past year i have lived in those boots, they got me through the rain, the snow and even the heat last year. Ahh the memories i have with those boots... hahah im only joking! But they are by far the best shoes i have invested in so i thought; what a better way to replace them than to go back to River Island and find some similar ones. And so i did!


 

I have featured them in this outfit and trust me you will be seeing A LOT more of them!
Oh, and just to point out, these boots have not completely replaced the other ones yet so i will be featuring them as well in the future. 







 Then i decided to add this choker as a pop of colour, my auntie bought it in th 90's so its no longer available


The top is from River Island £18// Leggings are from a shop in Greece called Pink(unfortunately they don’t have a website)// Jacket from Tesco// Shoes from River Island £40
 


2 comments:

  1. nice boots! you have a new follower, i’m following you via bloglovin… Hope you can do the same :)
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love those boots so so much! They're perfect!

    riitamacedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete