Wednesday 8 October 2014

It's a cold day!



Even though I am incredibly excited for Christmas(probably too excited) and all the traditions around it, I am kind of sad about the weather change. Cold, rainy days are only nice when I’m inside, all warm with my hot chocolate and a good film to watch!
Yesterday was the first cold day of October and I had to leave the house, which tbh was an awful feeling!!  The fact that for the next couple of months I am going to have to get up early in the morning and get the bus to uni whilst freezing outside is rather depressing!!
 

















 The shoes are from River Island and i love wearing them with these socks. The crop top is from Topshop, the trousers are from a Vintage shop called COW and finally, the coat is from a market in Greece. 
:)





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit, as always.

    elisha.
    www.elishamae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cold day...and it's a nice outfit!

    xoxo,
    http://www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete