Wednesday 1 October 2014

OOTD

This is an outfit that I have been relying on lately. It is great for days that I am not sure on what to wear or have to be ready quickly. 
On the day that i took the pictures I did not wear a coat or jacket but as the weather gets colder i will be styling it with my minty blue coat or my leather jacket.





 The top is from River Island, Jeans are from Topshop, Shoes from River Island(can't stop wearing them!! even after trying to replace them) and my necklace is my aunties from the 90's!!
My lipstick is from MAC but sadly the label has rubbed off so i have no idea what its called:(


3 comments:

  1. Loved the outfit and you look great with it ! :)

    letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! Love the texture of it! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete