Monday 16 June 2014

15th June 2014

OOTD:
 A simple outfit that I wear all the time, especially when the its warm outside and I want something casual, extremely comfortable but still interesting.
 Nail design was inspired by LaurenElizabeth on instagram, used OPI nail varnish but sadly it doesn't seem to have a name on it, maybe because it came in a set of 5 mini nail varnishes and i have thrown away the box it came in. 
'Gold' rings are from Primark
I look so happy in the background!!;)
 I basically live in these shoes, my chunky boots from River Island. They give you hight without making it obvious that you have a bit of a heel on and can be dressed up(with a nice dress) or down(with jeans or shorts).
My anklet, which you can't see extremely well was bought by my mum in her 20's!
 This bag is from Primark, i love the fact that it is such good quality and the zip really adds detail to the all black colour scheme.
The skirt i purchased a couple of years ago from New Look and the top is from Primark(neither are available but you can find similar ones very easily)

No comments:

Post a Comment