Wednesday 25 June 2014

OOTN- AN ALMOST FANCY MEAL

So, we rarely ever go anywhere fancy or ‘posh’ as a family, but last week we had an event/meal to go to which was slightly formal but not to the extent of having to wear a dress.
 


Jeans were an easy option/the comfiest option. These jeans are from Topshop and are by far the best jeans I have ever worn, allowing me to overlook the extremely overpriced nature of them.


The top is from SheInside, I wear it all the time because it can be made to look extremely casual but also relatively formal. The black and white add interest to the outfit whilst keeping the colour variation truly limited(just the way I like it)


The heels are from New Look, really easy to walk in and after wearing them for a good amount of hours my feet did not ache the day after(which is always a bonus!)


The clutch is from a vintage shop and has a very, very old label of John Lewis in it, so unfortunately it is now unavailable. The main reason why I chose it is because it is nude, very simple in appearance allowing my jewellery to stand out.
Rings: Primark
Necklace: River Island(I think)

4 comments:

  1. A lover of monochrome - you are a girl after my own heart. I especially love the shoes, are they still available? xxx

    Chloe @ The Little Plum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monochrome! Everything is so gorgeous, especially the shoes and top! I need them in my life.

    The Sunday Chapter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!!! The monochrome look is absolutely amazing and those shoes are fab!

    Em xx

    http://whatemmawearsdaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love monochrome so much! It's basically all I wear at the mo! Loving your outfit girl!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete