Saturday 28 June 2014

Two in One

I simply couldn’t decide which top i wanted to wear with this outfit, so I decided to put both versions on here!:) 

The first version is definitely more safe because i am hardly showing any skin, extremely casual and comfortable. The black top from New Look really compliments the shades of black and grey on the trousers. The trousers are from a vintage shop so are not available but similar ones are everywhere now!
 







This (second) version is definitely more girly. The top I made last summer, the lace adds a pretty feel to the look and definitely helps with the more delicate look. It is more summery than the other one simply because of the light coloured crop top.
 







Both outfits I really enjoy wearing!

6 comments:

  1. My favorite is the first but honestly both are amazing. So cosy and in the same time stylish! Perfect combination :) if you don't mind, check out my blog. Would love to follow you!
    xx
    Mia



    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab girl! I love both, the lace top is so pretty. Can't believe you made that yourself! You have talent :) x

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots look fab with the pants, I like both versions of the outfits. Hope you had a nice weekend!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool outfit! Love it!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete