Wednesday 25 June 2014

Casual and Comfy


This outfit is definetely my ‘go to outfit’ on days that I either can’t think of what to wear or just need to leave quickly. 

It is a very colourful outfit(for my monochrome obsession) and even though it has nothing special within it, it makes me feel well put together, as if I had thought about it.  
The bag from Primark is my new favourite, it goes perfectly with the shoes because it adds to the ‘sporty’ and casual image and honestly, it requires no true effort when carrying it.

 It is sooo comfortable, mainly due to the extremely soft and stretchy leggings from Topshop, but also because of my New Balance trainers and top which is also from Topshop. 

1 comment:

  1. You're gorgeous! Love the comfiness of the outfit, and those shoes are to die for!! Jeaaaaaalous xx

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete